Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 2.1

I sorta punted yesterday. I was in a moooood.... wowsa! The picture I posted was of a chat I had with my friend/co-worker/subservient work wife.

Let me try again! Some of these are no secret I'm sure...

Nine things about yourself


1. If I could do absolutely anything else in the world, I would be a writer
2. I've never spent a night in the hospital
3. I don't like sleeping with any part of my body hanging off the bed, like a hand, foot, etc. Too many horror movies watched equals irrational fear of the thing under the bed
4. I wish I travelled more
5. I took a year of Portuguese in college
6. I'm afraid of growing old
7. I hate talking on the phone
8. I want to be in a new band but have no idea what kind of music I want to play
9. If I had been a housewife in the 70's, I'm pretty sure I'd have been hooked on pills

1 comment: