Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10 Things

I stole this from Tessa who stole this from someone else, and so on and so on!

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession

Normally I would overthink this, and write it all out on paper, edit it, revise it, redo it, over and over before I'd post it here. Let me try just going for it... all 'caution to the wind-y'!

1. You make me nervous and I think I make you nervous, too. I think we should just live with that, it's ok.

2. Don't you ever get tired of saying stupid shit that doesn't even make sense? You HAVE to be done talking now.

3. I'm really ok if we never see each other again. Please let's just pretend we don't see each other when we're out at the same place at the same time.

4. I like you. I don't get to see you nearly often enough.

5. You meant well, and you tried I guess, but you really didn't get it. I wanted help, and I needed help, and you could have given it to me, but you didn't. It wasn't about you, but you made it that way. I don't hold it against you, but it was disappointing.

6. Grow a pair.

7. The Napoleon Dynamite cartoon is terrible. You are a bad person for putting it on TV.

8. I miss you so much, sometimes I can't even breathe.

9. Something you said back in 1994 still sticks with me. I still remember it, and it still motivates and inspires me.

10. I hope you at least learned something from your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment